An activations manager is responsible for managing the product management techniques to generate sales and achieve profitability goals. Activations managers conduct data and statistical analysis to evaluate the current market trends and identify public demands to develop opportunities for brand resources. They also handle campaigns across the market platforms to enhance the brand’s image and reach the target audience. An activations manager supervises the product plans from conceptualization to final launch and ensures that the goals meet the quality standards and client specifications.
- Provide logistical and creative support to Corporate
- Partnerships department personnel in fulfillment and service of sponsorship agreements.
- Interact with existing sponsors, identifying needs and providing material assistance in support of their relationships with the Club.
- Assist in fulfillment of elements in current sponsorship agreements.
- Manage portfolio of sponsorship inventory and its application across all segments.
- Develop and execute strategies for renewals and expansion of existing partnerships.
- Lead and mentor associates through project delegation and collaboration.
- Activate sponsorship elements in and around game days.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university with a specialty in Marketing, Sports
- Management, or related field, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) years of event service, partnership marketing and/or sponsorship or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally, particularly with assigned corporate sponsors.
- Ability to interface with clients with a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Decision making capabilities with respect to duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com