Mighty Mentors Non Profit Organization is currently seeking a Grant Writer for a promising opportunity to work closely with our Organization in the DFW Area! Please submit your resume to the contact email below, and a representative will be in touch with you within 1-2 Business days.
The Grant Writer
- Persuasively communicates the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders.
- Develops relationships and collaborates with key stakeholders.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and program.
- Works with program staff to develop reports and funding related projects.
- Research various types of grants available and the criteria to qualify for each, in order to identify appropriate grant funding opportunities.
- Discusses available sources of funding with Administrative Managers.
- Compiles necessary information for the application process through collaboration with other employees, database research, and other factfinding actions and meetings.
- Drafts and completes grant applications according to application requirements.
- Ensures grant is submitted on time and within application parameters, including completion of all required documents, forms, or reports.
- Develops, tracks, and maintains master files on grants, solicitations and contributions, including all documentation connected to applications, submissions, and awards/funding received.
- Performs other related duties, as assign
- 1+ years of experience in Grant Writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience in achieving revenue targets.
- Solid problem solving and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
To apply for this job email your details to Ryan@mightymentors.org