Website Mighty Mentors
Non Profit Organizations
Mighty Mentors is currently fundraising for our hands-on youth farm! Each second volunteered goes towards the build of this Project. If you are interested in becoming apart of our team, please contact us with your availability and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days!
Essential Volunteer Duties:
- Work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Ensure that quality assurance standards are met on a daily basis for our guests
- Follow proper food preparation and handling procedures
- Positively interact will all guests and provide exceptional guest service
- Continually monitor, correct as necessary, the cleanliness within all work stations
- Ensure that safety and security awareness is practiced on a daily basis
- Present a positive attitude and atmosphere at assigned location at all times
- Follow correct cash handling procedures in accordance with company policies
- Assist in creating a teamwork environment on a daily basis
- Assist team in achieving predetermined goals set by management
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Two 30 minute breaks will be given. Lunch will be provided!
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com